In an era of information overload, getting up to speed on a legal topic and staying up to date on legal and legislative changes can be overwhelming. This webinar will provide an overview of best practices for staying up to date on legal changes and getting up to speed on new areas. It will also highlight how things have changed post-COVID and what the future state of the legal market could and should look like.
Join us for this 60 minute webinar as we discuss:
- Best practices for staying up to date on legal changes
- Keeping up to date in a remote world
- How to ensure junior attorneys are learning and getting the information they need
- How legal information and alerting needs differ between sources of primary law
- Next generation technologies