Given the regulatory change expected across multiple sectors, and pressure to meet increasing client expectations for Brexit advice and guidance, how do legal professionals keep up to date and also help clients anticipate and prepare for changes ahead of the end of the transition period? How does it affect your area of law and practice and how do you anticipate it will affect your organisation?
Listen to this 60 minute webinar as we discuss:
- The current situation:
- Where are we now in relation to the negotiations, agreements and sticking points?
- Implications of Northern Ireland and the Internal Markets Bill
- The principal of regulatory alignment
- The burden on lawyers to track developments in law
- Example: UK competition regime and section 60
- GDPR and the UK as a third country
- Strategic advantages of moving away from EU regulation
- What behaviours will divergence drive?
- Impacts on business, budgets and business cases for new and additional support
- The evolving regulatory landscape
- Impacts on regulatory and transactional lawyers operating in new jurisdictions
- Supporting customers across borders and maintain communications with global regulatory centres.